Managed to get all my Imperial Guard Plasma guys to all fall in and have their plasma gun all checked, serviced and cleaned, such that the chances of GET HOT is drop to lowest possibility… haha. I meant, I painted the plasma gun with blue glows for all my Imperial Guard Plasma Guardmen. I will show you how to paint the 40k plasma glow effect.
1. Let starts off with the miniature Imperial Guardman already painted and the plasma section unpainted.
2. Mix Citadel Midnight Blue and Skull White, dry brush gently on the grid section of the plasma gun.
3. Take a small amount of Skull White and dry brush gently on the plasma grid section. If you happen to smudge the grids while dry bushing, when its dried, wash it down with a thin layer of Citadel Badab Black wash.
4. When its dried, dry brush another layer of Skull White, stressing more on the edge of the plasma gun.
5. Mix Citadel Midnight Blue and Skull White again, dry brush gently on the edges around the grid section of the plasma gun, creating a glow effect all round.
And, wa, the Plasma Guardman looks good with the glowing feel. Sure feels like its gonna burn and melt some stuff.
Command Squad 306 Plasma Guardman! Command Squad 802 Plasma Guardman! Command Squad 707 Plasma Guardman! Squad 501 Plasma Guardman!… FALL IN!
FOR THE EMPEROR!